BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009年6月5日星期五

my leg pk dao very pain ah!!!

arrhh!!!!
my leg pk dao very pain ah!!!
2day i go to roller with frez...
me and my frez oso dunno how to roller ...
so we go and ask the ppl was know roller de teach use lo!!!
i alrdy give 4 ppl teach only know how to roller...==
then gOt i girl call 爱琳 she take me to walk 1 round...
but..
only half round i was alrdy pk...=="
then i was pk pk pk many time...
but...
at the last i was know how to roller jor...
yea^^v
then my frez W.F she so pro very fast know how to roller...
my another frez W.S she always stands on they and oso not roller...
then on there saw many 中+小学 de frez...
the K.C on there not roller de!!!
he go there jump here jump there...
so pro...
=============================================================
now know how to roller only...
scare next time go dunno how to roller jor...==

0 评论: